*Dear Associate,
Status.
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com*

*Job title: Mainframe Developer
Location: Georgetown KY
Duration: 6+ months Contract

Resource will perform mainframe development and analysis work supporting a
variety of business functions. Both project implementation and operational
support are required

Requirements:
Extensive experience (5+ years) developing systems using COBOL, JCL, DB2.,
IMS
Experience with  z/OS 390, IBM Utilities, TSO ISPF,  SQL, Endevor, Jobtrac
Experience with PLI and REXX are a plus.
Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio
Ability to independently perform break-fix analysis for production system
issues
Strong testing experience (unit, system, regression, integration, load)
Project implementation using a formal development methodology
Strong documentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
Ability to handle multiple assignments at the same time and prioritize tasks

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Voice : 203-769-6536