*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com*

*Job title: Oracle Developer
Location: Houstan,TX
Duration: 6+ months Contract*

*Need Face To Face Interview

With regard to the Job Description, here are the MUST haves:
- 5 years solid experience in PL/SQL development
- 5 years extensive experience in Oracle 10g (with 11g is highly preferred)
- 5 years experience in a Data Warehouse environment
- 10 years software development exp (the client can be a little flexible on
this one, we can have someone with 7-8 years experience in software
development as long as they are within the rate and they have solid
experience on the other requirements)
- HANDS ON Unix shell scripting experience

I know its quite a challenge but the if we find the right person for the
position, it is a sure hire.

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC