We have an urgent requirement as follows:

Title: SAP PLM (MKS Integrity Experience)

Location: Westbrook, ME

Duration: 6-9 months

Please send consultant info in below format:-
Full Name:
Location:
Contact Number:
Email:
Availability:
Rate per hour (w2 / 1099 / C2C):
Visa Status:

PLM with MKS Integrity experience

Project Type (Development/Implementation/Support/Testing/Upgrade) - Product
Development.

Detailed - Job Description:

*         Manage Laboratory Information Management Systems and software
development processes,

*         Connecting engineering artifacts, including requirements, models,
code and test, ensuring comprehensive lifecycle traceability.

Year(s) of Experience of Consultants: 5+ years

Additional Information / Comments about the project:
*      UNIX/Linux
*      MKS Integrity
*      Scripting (unix, Peral, Python)
*      Hudson

 Development of a software test automation suite for use in supporting our
Enterprise ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) tool. IDEXX In-clinic
diagnostic testing systems are developed and managed through MKS Integrity.
Integrity provides a foundation for us to manage all product Lifecycle
development.