*We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and
reply me your comfortable ASAP.*
*Position: Senior Java Developer*
*Location: Denver, CO*
*Duration: 6 months*

*Required Skills:*
•  Must have *C#, C++*, with* Java* experience
•  5+ years development experience with Java, JavaScript, Spring, JSP,
Hibernate, JDBC, XML, SOAP/REST & WebLogic,
   Oracle & MS SQL Server
•  5+ years experience with J2EE application servers WebLogic, JBoss or
•  Proficient in database development: Oracle & MS SQL.
•  Experienced in software development and business modeling of Web
applications, Client/Server systems,
   Distributed Applications and other custom-built projects on Windows
•  Advanced shell scripting skills.

*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*