We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Job Title: Sr. Java/J2EE Developer

Location: Nashville, TN- F2F interview must after phone

Duration: 6-12+ Months Contract

Job Description:

The main responsibility will be modernizing the legacy systems, help
transition to a SOA Environment and mentor our existing staff as they move
to Java. This individual will play a key role on the Enterprise Services
Development team. This systems development role will be responsible for
designing and developing Enterprise Services in a SOA environment. This
position is for an experienced software developer with experience in Java,
XML, Web Services and must have strong analytical, technical and
communication skills. S/he will participate in design sessions, develop and
implement services at the enterprise level to support and expand the
internal and external application platform.

Must Have:

* Minimum 4 years programming with Java, XML, Web Services and other key
Java technologies.
* Minimum 3 years experience developing distributed applications
* Minimum 2 years experience conducting solution design employing OO, Design
Patterns and UML.
* Minimum 2 years experience performing in a lead role on major projects.

* Knowledge and experience with IBM development tools (WID/IID, RAD)

* Understanding of SOA/SOMA concepts, design patterns, tools, techniques and
best practices.

* Knowledge and experience with IBM platforms (WAS, WESB, WSRR, and Data

* Experience with database related development in Oracle is highly desired

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate on C2C:

Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:vi...@gainam.net> kul...@gainam.net  I
<mailto:sindhuvi...@yahoo.com> kulbir.gai...@yahoo.ini