*We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and
reply me your comfortable ASAP.*
*JobTitle: Senior Java Developer*
*Location: Rockville, MD*
*Duration: 12 months*

*    Become a subject matter expert in the area of standard JAVA open
source frameworks such as Struts,
     Spring and/or Hibernate, and web services including, JSP/JSF/ AJAX,
*    Use Websphere, Weblogic, JBOSS, Oracle, or Tangasol
*    Understand and incorporate relational database concepts and SQL
*    Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or
equivalent work experience
*    At least 5 years of related JAVA programming / developing experience
*    Proficient using Websphere, Weblogic, JBOSS, Oracle, or Tangasol
*    Utilize system development life cycle methodologies (SDLC), and Unix
or Linux
*    Excellent project and time management skills
*    Very effective verbal and written communication skills
*    Critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills
*    High level of dependability and demonstrated job stability.

*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*
*Ph: (703)-880-5230*