*Greetings from Robert,*

Role: Sr. Java Developer

Location: MD

Duration: 6 Months to long term

*Requirement:*

IBU Service Team is seeking a senior level developer to work on projects
aimed at improving the customer experience and retention. Candidate must
possess strong critical thinking skills, decision making and problem
solving skills. Excellent verbal and written communications skills in
addition to the ability to work as part of a team or independently are a
must. Ability to design, develop and implement high-quality code in a
timely manner is essential.

Experience with Java, EJB, JavaScript, HTML required.

A minimum of five years of development experience in large scale J2EE
environment is required.

*Additional Skills*:

Understanding of and experience with relational database concepts and SQL
required.

Experience with open source frameworks (JSF, Spring, Hibernate) is highly
desirable.

Experience with Web Services, AJAX, XML, XSLT are desirable.

Experience with system and architectural design desirable.

Experience with rule-base engines such as Blaze is highly desirable.

Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or related field is preferred

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** Business Development Manager **| **Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone**: *214-550-0248* **|** **
Fax**: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us** @ www.platinuminfosys.com*
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*