Kindly send resumes to PH:646-405-5559

Job descripction:QA Testers,6-9 Months,

Location:SENECA, SC

Duration: 6-9 Months

Start Date: 8/13/2012

QA tester.  Reviewing code and JCL is still odd so I think a tester that has
coded before could be the best bet.

We are requesting a Quality Assurance Analyst - a person with True Testing
knowledge, which includes creating test scenarios, running test scripts,
verifying test results, etc.    This Tester must have experience with Mainframe
languages , ie COBOL , JCL and SQL.  We expect the tester to be able to review
COBOL and JCL code, modify JCL for running against the test environment, and
write SQL queries/BCFs when necessary.