*We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and
reply me your comfortable ASAP.*

* *

*Job Title: Senior Java Developer*

*Location: Rockville, MD*

*Duration: 12 months*

* *

*    At least 5 years of related JAVA programming / developing experience

*    Become a subject matter expert in the area of standard JAVA open
source frameworks such as Struts,

     Spring and/or Hibernate, and web services including, JSP/JSF/ AJAX,

*    Use Web sphere, Web logic, JBOSS, Oracle, or Tangasol

*    Understand and incorporate relational database concepts and SQL

*    Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or
equivalent work experience

*    Utilize system development life cycle methodologies (SDLC), and Unix
or Linux

*    Excellent project and time management skills

*    Very effective verbal and written communication skills

*    Critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills

*    High level of dependability and demonstrated job stability.

*Thanks & Regards....*

*Sr IT Recruiter*

*USM Business Systems*

*Ph: (703)-880-5230*