We have a hot opening for.......
Job Title: Sr. QA EDI Analyst (4 Positions)
Location: new York City, NY
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Please find below job description and screen questions. We are looking
candidates should have intermediate to expert level skills on following in
order to move further.
Job Description: There will most likely be a face to face interview as part
of the hiring process. As such, local candidates are strongly preferred and
will go to the head of the line.
Project: EDI 5010 Gateway Consolidation
Required Skills: Solid EDI X12 Knowledge, HIPPA 4010, 5010, 837I,P,&D, 835,
820, 270/271, 276/277 transactions testing experience, Flat File, BizTalk
2009, SQL Knowledge with Oracle & SQL Server usage, QC 10, Mainframe
Familiar, Mapping & Crosswalk Understanding, Editors Usage, Edifecs Spec
builder, Work Under minimal supervision & ready to deliver the output
Basic Screening Questions:
1) Where do you find Trading Partner Information in EDI File?
2) How will you identify EDI file is Chargeable or Reportable Claim?
3) How do you identify whether file is 4010 vs. 5010 and is it 834 (Benefits
& Enrollment) 837 Claim 835 (Claim Payment) or 820 (Premium Payment)?
4) Where do you find NPI Information for Billing Provider in EDI File?
5) Is it possible to convert EDI File to Flat file or XML? If yes how and
which tool you can use?
6) If an 837 Claim file is rejected on header level itself will the claim be
loaded in to backend HTR?
7) How you validate X12 file with Crosswalk document spreadsheet? Give an
example with 837.
8) How you can generate graph or report in test plan? What are different
modules in QC?
9) What are tools and technologies have you used for EDI File end to end
10) What do you mean by Inbound vs. Outbound X12 EDI?
Please send me your Updated Resume and these details ASAP:
Rate on C2C:
Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112
Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:vi...@gainam.net> kul...@gainam.net I
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at