*Hi,*
*We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and
reply me your comfortable ASAP.*

*Job Title: Senior SAP BW ARCHITECT / BPS*
*Location: ORLANDO, FL*
*Duration: 9 MONTHS*

*Position Functions or Responsibilities:*
*The *SAP BI Architect* must of *10years* of *SAP BI* specific experience
and will be responsible for managing a team of SAP BI Consultants and
delivering BI solutions across *SAP BW* *7.0*, *BPS*, &* Portal*.
*Working experience with *SAP BW/BI* & *SEM/BPS *functional configuration &
development with emphasis on planning, budgeting, and forecasting
*Working experience with complex report design, implementation and support,
layouts, development of planning areas, multi-planning areas, version
planning, planning levels, packages and folders, and data slices
*Considerable knowledge and interaction with end users to understand and
document business and functional requirements for complex projects and
Considerable experience with technical teams across the full software
development life cycle
*Demonstrated experience as a team leader: creating a positive environment
by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and
respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid,
meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of
progress and issues.

*Thanks & Regards....*
*
*