* Currently, I am recruiting candidates for my Below
requirement as mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send
me the updated resume along with contact details at the earliest.
*Subject : SSRS reports developers*
*Location: Charlotte, NC*
*Duration: 6 months*
The Report Developer will be responsible for designing and creating
well-formatted reports to display data from the client's database. The
Report Developer also performs additional functions of requirements
gathering, high level quality assurance, responding to project team
feedback, SQL query development, and documentation. This position plays a
key role in meeting the needs of information extraction and display for
both client customers and its internal departments.
*ROLES AND RESPONDSIBILITIES:*
* Create professional quality reports in SSRS and Crystal Reports. Must
have experience in the conversion process from the two technologies sets.
* Gather reporting requirements from business analysts, project managers,
IT staff and end users.
* Ensure that all client-facing reports adhere to the client’s standards.
* Provide detailed documentation of all requirements, implementations and
objective evidence of testing.
* Interface with Project team / client to ensure that all database queries
are appropriately optimized for performance.
* Assist in quality assurance testing to establish reports’ validity.
* 4-5 + years experience with SSRS.
* 3 + years experience with Crystal Reports.
* 2 + years experience writing SQL Server queries.
* 2 + years experience with Business Intelligence tools. Preference being
Microsoft SSAS toolset.
* 5 + years experience with Information Technology development.
* Action-oriented and able to work autonomously.
* Strong communication skills, able to work in a team environment, and able
to interact with business stakeholders.
* Familiarity with Business Intelligence (BI) approaches in order to
propose ideas and recommendations to support the business/decision makers.
*Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology or other
technical or related field or equivalent knowledge and experience.
*Other Qualifications - Desired: *
* Microsoft SQL Server experience, including database modeling, development
of stored procedures, views, triggers, performance tuning, etc.
* Experience working with quality assurance and unit testing.
* Experience with Advantage fulfillment system and knowledge of its data
* Knowledge of BI tools such as report builders, ad-hoc queries, OLAP,
dashboards, business activity monitoring, data mining and predictive
modeling. SSAS & reporting views experience is a definite asset.
*Thanks and Regards*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A *
*Ph: 703-349-3698 Fax: 703-995-0830 Email: ranadhe...@usmsystems.com *
*Ranked No.10 in the Washington DC area-Washington Business Journal, 2010;*
*Smart CEO Award Winner By SMART CEO Magazine, Baltimore, U.S.A*
*Inc5000 Recognized Fastest growing private company in U.S.A *
*Office Locations: Washington D.C| Atlanta | Boston |Hyderabad, India *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at