*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com*

*Job title:  Hyperion QA tester
Location: Richmond VA
Duration: 6+ months Contract*

*( No H1B & Face To Face Require)

We are looking for a Testers to join our QA team who is working on an
implementation of Hyperion Planning 11.1.2.
The application we are building will be used to budget and forecast

A series of forms
Role and cost center based security
12 integrations with other systems (all but 1 are inbound)
Historical data conversion
Calculations/Business rules
Support for multi-currency
Admin functions
Batch processing

We are currently in the design phase scheduled to be done 2nd week of July.
What we need specific to QA are resources to staff the system test for both
test case development and test execution.

Ramp up on the application/requirements/design (prior experience testing
Hyperion applications is key)
Estimate effort to finish test cases and execute test based on final design.
Finish writing the system test cases. A portion of the test cases have been
written but will need to be updated. A portion have not been started yet.
Execute test cases, log defect reports.

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC