Dear Consultant,
Hope the day is treating you well!
have an open

position that we thought you may be interested in.  If you are interested
and available or

know someone else who is, please contact me.

Position      : Lead Data Architect
Location     : Bloomington, IL.
Duration     : Long-term contract assignment.

Job Description:
This specific IT architect position is more data-related and requires
technical hands-on data

experience with all aspects of data acquisition, transformation, transport,
validation, and

including application performance to name a few of the data experiences
required. Some

additional details are: Set direction for data architecture aspects of

composition/management solutions, specifically for communications to

Possess a deep understanding of document composition and document

technologies, including traditional printing technologies as well as
electronic delivery

mechanisms. Includes understanding of both structured data techniques and

data solutions. Build team of data analysts needed to develop and drive
data architecture for

customer communications solutions. Clearly communicate complex technical
and business

concepts to project teams/project leadership, and architecture leadership
within IT and

business organizations. Create, apply, and approve architectural content
and complex

cross-discipline architectures or strategies. Integrate industry trends.
Partner with architects

and analysts to integrate data architecture effectively with application
and technical

architectures into the overall solution architecture Understand foundations
to the solution

lifecycle to produce solutions designs that are viable and can be
successfully constructed,

implemented, operated and managed. Sponsor architectural efforts and bring
balance and

influence to both architecture decisions and business requirements and

Thank you,
Jacob John
Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave,k