Dear Consultant,
Hope the day is treating you well!
have an open

position that we thought you may be interested in.  If you are interested
and available or

know someone else who is, please contact me.

Job Title: Systems Analyst
Location: Wahington,DC
Duration : Full Time
Visa: U.S.Citizen

JOB Requirement:
Work as a member of an Agile SDLC teaming following SCRUM processes and
Document and capture software requirements in the form of functional

documents (FRDs), user stories, process models, and use cases.
Document current and to-be business process.
Develop impact analysis documents, use case specifications, and concept of

Identify and model process improvements and analyze data
Review existing documentation to understand system functionality
Work closely with developers and testers to clarify and refine requirements.
Develop and maintain mockup screens.
Develop other technical documentation.
Write test cases and test scenarios.
Enter and track defects.

6+ years of professional experience.
Position requires strong analytical and communication skills. The person
must have the

ability to gather, document and analyze requirements. S/He must be detail
oriented with

the ability to multi-task. Understands client's organization's direction,
structure, and

requirements. Understands design specifications. Coordinate with
developers, testers,

IV&V Contractors and Government customers. Strong facilitation skill is

Position also requires strong writing skills with experience writing test
cases and

executing test scenarios.
Must have demonstrated professional maturity and the ability to work in a

environment under aggressive deadlines, which are commonplace on this

Education and Training
Computer Science or related area degree preferable.
Project Specific Requirements    Security Clearance requirement (Offer can
be made to

non-cleared individual but s/he will have to wait until receiving clearance
– 6-8 wks)

Thank you,
Jacob John
Panzer Solutions LLC