*Role:* ILOG Developer - Lead
*Duration:* 3 months
*Location:* Columbus, OH
*Interview Process:* Phone Interview to Hire
Role Description: The *ILOG* *Developer* - *Lead* would need to have at
least 5 years of experience. This Candidate will be an experienced*developer
* with ability to *lead* end to end project deliveries. This Candidate must
be experienced in working with business rules with the JRules suite -
Minimum 5 years in IT with 3+ years in BRMS.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Strong knowledge of BRMS based systems with end to end integration
- *ILOG* JRules 7.x, Detail Design of ILOG JRules rule sets a must
- Process Server 7.x knowledge a huge plus, experience in defining schemas
a nice to have.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent
work experience. Minimum 7 years in IT with 3+ in *ILog* JRules.
- Designs, programs, and codes software in response to specific business
- Understands how to optimize joint development efforts through appropriate
project design, database use, code creation, and software architecture.
- Develops design specifications in compliance with IT Architecture.
- Resolves user issues and suggestions.
- *Lead* *iLog* business rule development projects.
- Define Rules methodology, templates, lifecycle, and standards.
- Rule grouping into packages.
- Rule authoring in *iLOG*.
- Define decision tables.
- Manage vocabulary.
- Rule validation/testing.
- Rule project creation and rule development with BOM.
- Decision Service, rules, rule flows optimization.
- Release support.
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Business Developement Manager*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at