Hope you are doing well,

Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of USM Business Systems. We have
a urgent need at VA mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you

Job Title: QA Analyst

Job Location: Ballston, VA

Duration – 6+  months

The QA Analyst shall have the following qualifications and experience:

•  Four (4) plus years’ experience with application system testing.

•  Three (3) plus years of quality assurance requirements gathering and
documentation experience.

•  One (1) plus year experience with integration testing.

•  Three (3) plus years of SQL Server experience.

•  One (1) plus year doing conducting data analysis or working with a data
intensive system.

•  Two (2) plus years’ experience with Automated Testing Tools
(QTP/Selenium preferred).

•  Two (2) plus years of experience with defect tracking applications.

•  One (1) plus year performing testing of interfaces or web services.

•  Financial systems experience beneficial.

•  Web-based insurance/benefit systems experience a plus.

•  Agile experience a plus.

•  Excellent communication skills.

•  Excellent writing skills.

•  Strong detail orientation

•  Ability to work with minimal supervision and consistently make or exceed
deadlines a must.

*Thanks & Regards....*

*Sr IT Recruiter*

*USM Business Systems*