We are having the below requirement with one our client for Senior
Automation Expert  at San Ramon, CA.

Could you please go through the requirement and reply back with your updated
resume along with the contact details

Job Title: Senior Automation Expert

Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration: 6+months

Highly preferred for local candidates

Significant all-around QA expertise including test planning, test case
execution & QA process methodology.
 Significant experience in testing web technologies, including front-end UI
& backend web server verification
 Banking experience, preferably with cash management &/or commercial banking
 Automation experience using QTP
 White/gray box analytical skills necessary to verify integration components

 Experience in testing web services & MQ technologies
 Experience in using SOAP UI for test verification
 Experience with tailing logs

Thanks & Regards
Rajender Enumula
Ph: 630-242-6423 Ext 219 || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
rajender_enum...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.