Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP

Please reply at

*Position  : Oracle Developer W/OBIEE
Location : Boston,MA
Duration : 6 months + extensions

*Must Have:*
Oracle Developer (with reporting experience) Must Haves
8+ years of experience as an Oracle Developer working with PL/SQL
Experience with Oracle's reporting tool OBIEE (must understand the
publisher piece of the tool, and understand what the repository is)
Excellent communication skills

*Nice to Have*
Financial experience (risk specifically)

*Day to Day*
Both of these Oracle developers will be deployed on a specific risk model
project within our client's Asset Management group. The Oracle developer
that is focused on reporting with report into the reporting group for this
project, but will work closely with both reporting and development. This
candidate will be using the OBIEE tool however only specific
functionalities. This candidate will not be fully dedicated to reporting
but instead be responsible for Oracle development. Both developers must
understand data modeling and be well versed in PL/SQL development. They
must be strong communicators
and willing to work on a team

Direct: 203-350-9567