Here is our open requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your consultant resume, contact and
current location info to nar...@sriveninfosys.net
Teradata ETL Developer
6 months with possible renewal
· ETL experience with Teradata database
· Mainframe MVS JCL programming
· Experience with Data Architecture including knowledge of data
modeling techniques, entity relationship diagrams, ERWIN, etc.
· Mainframe Job scheduler experience
· Testable strong SQL with complex queries
· Proficient testing skills – unit, system, and integration
· Experience creating and executing large scale testing plans
· Very good verbal and written communication skills
· Experience with IBM InfoSphere Information Server (DataStage)
· Experience with ChangeMan MVS code versioning software
· Experience with Zeke MVS Job scheduler
· Experience with Teradata load utilities
· ETL experience with other databases (DB2, SQL Server)
· Experience in requirements development for large projects
Analyst Attitude Profile:
· Self-starter, responsible, reliable
· Strong team ethic and customer-support focus
· Ability to contribute knowledge by sharing and training technology
skills to peers
· A ‘finisher’, seeing a project or task through to completion in spite
· Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills and instincts
· This position will require the successful applicant to be on call and
require the contractor to come equipped with a cell phone for this purpose.
Initial Project Assignment / Responsibilities:
This candidate will work on a project team to develop the ETL processes for the
Revenue Data Warehouse. Incumbent must enjoy working in a team environment
developing ETL solutions.
The candidate will work as a member of a project team using specification and
design documents to create production ETL processes that will load Teradata
from the mainframe.
Will also participate in developing and executing an integration test plan.
Education: 4-year College Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or
Thanks & Regards
Sriven Infosys Inc
CELEBRATING 11th ANNIVERSARY 2000-2011
G-Mail : naresh09.sriveninfo...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at