please send me  resumes at

50% development in C# and VB.NET, and 50% leading, also doing a lot of testing

This is the hottest for us.  Technical Lead position with Meijer.  We have a
few of these  spots open so if you find a strong, technical consultant, please
send to me!!!

This requisition is for a technical lead position on our MPerks project. This
person will be responsible for leading a team of offshore developers in
implementing a front end customer facing Meijer website. This resource must
have experience leading IT projects and delivering timely results. Part of this
position involves managing customer expectations and giving close technical
guidance to the development team. This resource must be familiar with all
aspects of web development, requirements gathering, documentation, software
development, execution, on-going support and maintenance. He/She will be
working closely with a cross functional team including IT, Business Customers
and Leadership people.

Required Skills and Abilities

A qualified candidate will possess the following

Skills Inventory                 Number of Years   Last Used

Technical Skills

Load Testing Tools

MS .Net VS 2010

SOL Server