*Greetings from Robert,*

Role: SAP Business Object 4.0 ( Architect)

Location: Richmond, VA

Duration: 6months+ to long term

* *

·     Need Architect level resource who has experience with Senior level
implementation experience with large complex Business Objects version 4.0

   - Experience specifically in an extranet implementation coupled with
   setting up overall security (both from a network and BI standpoint) -
   particular emphasis on sound LDAP knowledge

·       Knowledge of opendoc api's and its usage are preferred as well.

   - Provide knowledge transfer to WellPoint team.
   - Provide concise WLP specific documentation regarding implementation
   and support.

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** Business Development Manager **| **Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone**: *214-550-0248* **|** **
Fax**: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us** @ www.platinuminfosys.com*

mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*