Kindly send resumes to nar...@sriveninfosys.net PH 646-405-5559
I have a 12 to 24 month contract opportunity in Edgemoor, DE. Please review the
details below, If interested reply with your current word formatted resume and
contact details and I will call you to discuss.

Sr. Performance Tester
Edgemoor, DE
12 to 24 Months
Start Date 8/13
Performance Tester with experience designing and developing automated
performance test, must have hands on experience with Loadrunner, loadUI and
JMeter.

Coding experience with HTTP, Web, Web Services, Click and Script, True Client
and Citrix protocols. Ability to monitor JVMs, analyze heap dumps, analyze
queries and memory profiling.

Solid understanding of mobile and web technologies.

Thanks & Regards

Naresh

Technical Recuiter

Sriven Infosys Inc