*Hi,*
*We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and
reply me your comfortable ASAP.*
*
*
*Position: Lawson developer*
*Location: Nashville, TN*
*Duration: 6 months   *

*Job Description:*
Lawson product Development.
1) Lawson Product development experience
2) Lawson S3 Enterprise Financial Management developer
3) 4-6 years of experience with at least 3 yrs Lawson Enterprise Financial
Management product version 8.x thru 9.x.
4) Strong in development aspects of Lawson S3 EFM.
5) Experience in Healthcare Provider Domain will be an added advantage.

*Thanks & Regards....*
*
*
*Umendar*