Location: Westbrook, ME
Duration: through January 2013
Job Description: Real Time embedded instrument developers; C++,
multi-processor and multithreaded experience
Top Priority: OOA/OOD, UML, Design Patterns, C/C++, STL, POSIX Threads,
Embedded Systems Programming, Linux/Unix Programming
Second Priority: QT, Linux/Unix Network Programming, Mercurial, Ant
Third Priority: Med Device Experience, OpenCV, Real-time Embedded Systems
Programming, Embedded RDBMS
JOB SUMMARY: This is an individual and team contributor providing
technical and business knowledge to application development and enhancement
projects utilizing current computing architectures. Has principal
responsibility for creative programming and related maintenance of the
company’s computer systems and applications and participates in all phases
of the system development cycle.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Design, develop, implement, internet based applications, QT, ACE and
applications in other technologies.
• Follow all appropriate design, development, and testing specifications.
• Assess available technologies, and develop and present solutions.
• Perform or integrate work at a senior level of complexity, and work
in-depth within a technical or business area.
• Identify business problems and implements programming solutions in
functional project environments.
• Ability to leverage a background in technologies as well as an
understanding of the latest technologies and their impact on product
• Procedural and Object Oriented design.
• Program in C++ and other object oriented and procedural programming
• Analyze, debug & resolve high level of complexity application software
• Interface design / implementation.
• SQL coding.
• System integration design and development.
• Provide standard documentation for all phases of application development.
• Understand the business function(s) supported by the application software.
• Provide effort and duration estimates, and track actual effort and
• Other duties as required.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science required or equivalent
technical training and work experience.
EXPERIENCE: 10+ years experience in system and application development.
Prefer experience in embedded systems.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Strong Knowledge of Procedural and Object Oriented programming techniques.
• Minimum 10 years experience in application development and with all
phases of system development life cycle.
• Excellent knowledge of C++, POSIX Threads, and STL
• Working knowledge of UNIX Operating System.
• Experience with major Database Management Systems.
• Ability to work in a team environment
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Kumar– **Sr. Recruiter***
*rku...@eruditeaccess.com* *E *
*|508-630-9979 W |*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at