*We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and
reply me your comfortable ASAP.                                  *
*Job Title: SR PHP Developer*
*Location: Canonsburg, PA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

*   Work with PHP, MySQL, and Linux
*   Interpretation of business requirements to system functionalities
*   Collaborate with cross functional teams to determine implementation
*   Creating and maintaining SQL stored procedures and scripts
*   Coding and Designing reviews
*   Investigating, analyzing, and documenting reported defects

*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*
*Ph: (703)-880-5230*