KIndly send resumes to nar...@sriveninfosys.net PH:646-405-559
local to Seattle(Washington )
Our SQL Developers are experts in Transact-SQL and strong in applied database
knowledge. Their main tasks are to build and maintain SQL code and support a
software development team in interacting with the database.
· Design, develop, and maintain custom SQL queries, functions, stored
procedures, and other methods, as well as modify database schemas as required
· Create reports based on customer and analyst specifications.
· Help design, develop, and support data stores, such as data marts and data
warehouses; perform logical and physical data modeling.
· Create documentation for queries, reports and supporting code, and check-in
all source code and reports version control system.
· Share knowledge and collaborate effectively with other team members.
· years' development utilizing Microsoft SQL databases or equivalent.
· BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
· Experience with T-SQL query development, including the ability to write
moderately complex and efficient queries, functions, and stored procedures
utilizing joined and derived tables, linked server databases, and other complex
· Understanding of and ability to normalize databases.
· Experience with job scripting and scheduling technologies, such as VBScript
and DOS commands.
· Experience with Microsoft SharePoint and website development experience a
· Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services or Oracle a plus.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience with Agile or similar development methodologies a plus.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at