*We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and
reply me your comfortable ASAP.*
*Job Title: QTP Software QA  Automation Engineer*
*Location: Chicago, IL (Locals Only)*
*Duration: Long Term*

*Need GC, Citizens and EAD.*

*Job Description: *
*  Duties And Responsibilities
*  Participate in the test automation framework selection process
*  Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and
other project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests to
be developed
*  Should be expert in Using QTP with Descriptive programming
*  Expecting good knowledge in scripting languages. VB Script and Java
*  4+ years experience in Software Development Automated Testing
*  2+ years with HP Quality Center
*  2+ years in automated functional testing with HP Quick Test Professional
*  Strong understanding of test plan development
*  Demonstrated technical writing skills

*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*
*Ph: (703)-880-5230*