We are having the below requirement with one our client for SAP OM/PA
Functional Developer at Houston, TX.

Could you please go through the requirement and reply back with your updated
resume along with the contact details

Job Title: SAP OM/PA Functional Developer

Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 12+months

Primary Skills : SAP OM/PA Functional Developer

Demonstrated proficiency in SAP Human Resources/Payroll
Experience with SAP ECC 5.0 or SAP ECC 6.0
Experience supporting international Countries such as UK, France, Germany,
Ability to relate technical ideas and functionality to non-technical users
5+ years SAP experience
Experience in configuration, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and
implementing enhancements and break fix solutions to SAP HR/Payroll/Time
Management modules in support of production activities
Experience in the application and testing of SAP notes and support packs.
Knowledge of integration between HR, Time Management and Payroll

Thanks & Regards
Rajender Enumula
Ph: 630-242-6423 Ext 219 || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
rajender_enum...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.