Hi,

Greetings from Erudite access!!!

 Please find our HOT LIST below and let me know if you have any suitable
requirements for our consultants.

Also, I will be very thankful to you if you add me to you requirements
distribution list so that we can provide you excellent candidates who are
available to work on new projects, please add rku...@eruditeaccess.com to
your list.

*Name*

*Primary Skills*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Years of Exp*

KASUN

*ARCHITECT/ORACLE BUSINESS ANALYST/ORACLE PL/SQL LEAD*

NEW JERSEY

CONNECTICUT(CT)

12+yrs

THUSITHA

*WINDOWS SYSTEMS ADMIN/IT SUPPORT ENGINEER/DESKTOP SUPPORT*

CT

CT/MA

10+yrs

BAPU

*SAP TEST MANAGER/LEAD*

NJ

NJ/NYC/CT/MA/RI

7+yrs

PANI

*INFORMATICA LEAD*

Phoenix-AZ

East coast/Midwest

8+yrs

RADHA

*SR.Q A TESTER LEAD*

NJ

NJ/NYC

8+yrs

GIRI

*QA Consultant* – QTP, QC, Regression Testing, UAT, GUI, Black box,
Functional, Regression, System integration (SIT), Negative, End to end
and Adhoc testing, Mainframes, People Soft, SQL/PLSQL,

CLEVELAND-OH

OH

6 yrs

RAJI

*QA Consultant* – MAINFRAME, QUALITY CENTER 10.0, UNIX, SQL SERVER
2000, DB2, MICROSOFT EXCEL 2007, BEYOND COMPARE V2, QUALITY CENTER
9.2, QTP 9.2/9.5, UNIX, SQL SERVER 2000, DB2, VB.NET, IIS, WINDOWS 2003
SCRIPT, VB SCRIPT, ORACLE, BUSINESS OBJECTS, VSS, VISIO 2000, IE 6.0

CONNECTICUT

NJ/NYC ONLY

6 yrs
 --