*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com*

*Job title: Business Analyst with CMS
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 6+ Months Contract

*Must have Experience with  "content management system" ( CMS )

BA with CMS experience
Experience with site management tools, ability to define strategy,
and processes of a content management system for internal team
member users of the CMS.

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC