We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title:  Sr. SAP ABAP Developer

Location: Bentonville, Arkansas (AK)

Duration: 3-12+ Months Contract

Our client is looking consultant for below positions:

2 ABAPers with Strong workflow hands on.

1 ABAPer with Workflow, Webdynpro and Universal Work list experience

Must be 8+ years IT experience & strong communication skills.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate on C2C:

Kulbir Singh

Office: 703-880-8775/ Direct: 703-828-7351 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:s...@gainam.net> kul...@gainam.net  I