We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Title: **Systems ANALYST*

*Location:* *Iselin, NJ or NYC, NY ( F2F Interview)***

*Duration:* 6+ months

* *

Java and SQL (Sybase/SQL Server) analyst, who can read Java/SQL code and
can go into the application code, review AND understand what it does now
and help in documentation so that a new robust applicaiton can be written.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Rajveer  | Senior-IT Recruiter | *

*Driving the Business Trend*

14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A

Email: rajve...@usmsystems.com <u...@usmsystems.com> ,   Phone: 703-880-8368

ISO 9001 and ISO 20000 Certified Company

Ranked No.9 in the Washington DC area-*Washington Business Journal, 2010;*

Smart CEO Award Winner By SMART CEO Magazine, Baltimore,
U.S.A­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­; *Inc5000*  *Recognized Fastest growing
private company in U.S.A. **www.usmsystems.com* <http://www.usmsystems.com/>
*, *