We are having the below requirement with one our client for Java Tech Lead
at Stamford, CT.

Could you please go through the requirement and reply back with your updated
resume along with the contact details

Job Title: Java Tech Lead

Location: Stamford, CT
Duration: 12+months

Demonstrated knowledge and experience of software development practices and
experience in project delivery and support.
Backgrounds in SDLC, Java, J2EE, RDBMS, UML, SOA/SOAP, Websphere are
strongly desired

Thanks & Regards
Rajender Enumula
Ph: 630-242-6423 Ext 219 || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
rajender_enum...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.