please send me resumes at

Subject: SharePoint Architect, Newport Beach, CA

Microsoft SharePoint Architect

Skill and Role Summary:

An architect having experience in MS SharePoint. Should have implemented
multiple SharePoint projects from inception to go live. Should have knowledge
of SharePoint administration and infrastructure set up.

we need someone who needs to play an architect role in Microsoft SharePoint.

The person should have strong hold on SharePoint 2010 and should have worked on
multiple projects on the same. Actual implementation from the start is must, we
don’t need anyone whose maximum experience is just on migration of the
platform.  Within SharePoint the person should have good understanding of
Content Management, Search configuration and implementations, Performance
tuning and SharePoint infrastructure (form installation to administration)

Main duties and responsibilities:

SharePoint administration, troubleshoot issues with implementation, performance
tuning and consultation of day to day problems.

MS SharePoint, ASP .NET, Hands-on to write web parts

rate: DOE

Length of Contract: 3-4 months (if perform well then can explore the option to
make full time)

Start and end date if possible: immediate

Thanks & Regards

Technical Recuriter

Sriven Infosys Inc

Phone: 917-563-2463