Dear Consultant,
Hope the day is treating you well!
have an open

position that we thought you may be interested in.  If you are interested
and available or

know someone else who is, please contact me.

Job Title: SAP Functional Solutions Manager
Duration: 6 month contract
Location:  Downtown St. Louis.

Must Haves:
Strong Functional SAP Solution Manager Experience
Strong SAP ECC 6 and Enhancement Pack 5 Experience
Experience with Transport Management
Some Technical SAP Workflow experience
Excellent Communication and Knowledge Transfer Ability

High level technical SAP workflow experience

Day to Day:
In this role our client is looking for a senior SAP consultant with a depth
of knowledge in

and around a few areas pertaining to a new implementation of SAP’s latest
version.  This

consultant will be responsible for the configuration and integration of SAP

Manager. SAP SM is a module responsible for change management within SAP

works with Transport Management. There are two phases to this position: 1)

integration and configuration of SAP SM. 2) Knowledge transfer and training
of the

surrounding staff within SAP SM.

Thank you,
Jacob John