*Java Web Developer*
*End Date *
- Ability to develop complex software components/application.
- Demonstrated ability to handle deadlines and pressures.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly; self-starter.
- Experience with interpreting business requirements and identifying
solutions to meet business objectives.
- Oversee troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Provide estimates for planned work.
- Experience and ability to work in an Agile/Scrum iterative software
- Participate in the gathering and understanding of functional
- Ability to work and communicate with other team members including
other developers, business partners, and project leadership.
- Ability to write build scripts; strong experience in unit and
- Creation of detailed design and technical documentation.
- Strong J2EE Web Developer well versed in a web framework such as
- Must have experience taking existing designs and translating them into
websites that combine dynamic client site and server side code.
- Well versed with Eclipse, Maven, JQuery, Unit Testing, Tomcat and
- Experience developing and integrating Web Services.
- Continuous Integration, LDAP and caching frameworks such as Oracle
Coherence a real plus.
*Availability for Interview*
*Availability for project*
*Currently In project (Yes/No)*
*Expected Hourly rate (W2 or 1099 or C2C without Benifits)*
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Kumar– **Sr. Recruiter***
*rku...@eruditeaccess.com* *E *
*|508-630-9979 W |*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at