*Hi Associate,*
*              Currently, I am recruiting candidates for my Below
requirement as mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send
me the *
*updated resume along with contact details at the earliest.             *
*Job Title: .Net Solution Architect*
*Duration: 6+ Months CTH*
*Location: Nashville, TN*
*Job Description:*
•7+ years of .Net development exp
•2+ years of .Net architect exp
•Exp with ASP.NET WebForms with AJAX and JQuery
•.NET Components written in C# and a SQL Server back end.
•Windows Workflow (WF)
•SQL Server database
•Database design skills
•SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
•ASP.NET Web Forms
•Knowledge of Mobile arena, Windows Metro (Windows 8 Applications) or both
is a plus
•Agile & Waterfall methodology
•Unit Testing

*Thanks and Regards*
*Ranadheer *
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*Email: ranadhe...@usmsystems.com  *
*Ph: 703-349-3698 *
*Fax: 703-995-0830   *
*14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A*