We are having the below requirement with one our client for Core Java with
any IDAM  at NYC, NY.

Could you please go through the requirement and reply back with your updated
resume along with the contact details

Job Title: Core Java with any IDAM

Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 3+months

.NET/ASP development experience
J2EE/Java development experience
 Systems Analysis- Ability to read and comprehend business and functional
requirements to develop detailed design documents. Must have basic
understanding of Systems Development Lifecycle.

Thanks & Regards
Rajender Enumula
Ph: 630-242-6423 Ext 219 || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
rajender_enum...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.