*Hi Associate,*
*                   Currently, I am recruiting candidates for my Below
requirement as mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send
me the *
*                   updated resume along with contact details at the
earliest.             *
*Job Title: C and C++ Developer*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Location: Boston, MA*
*Job Description:*
The Client is looking for a software engineer that has experience with C
and C++. Java experience is a plus, and they would like candidates who
have experience with Windows.

*Thanks and Regards*
*Ranadheer *
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*Email: ranadhe...@usmsystems.com  *
*Ph: 703-349-3698 *
*Fax: 703-995-0830   *
*14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A*