Hello

Hope you are doing well,

Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of USM Business Systems. We have
a urgent need at CO mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you
*
*
*Position: Mobile / iOS Developer*
*Location: Denver, CO*
*Duration: 6 months - Hire*

*Job Description:*
*Qualifications:*
Contractor shall have a minimum of *2 years* of* iOS *development
experience. Experience in any of the following a bonus: Google Maps,
Cordova / Phone Gap, Unity, working with RESTful APIs, Android development.
Must have a passion for learning, great communication skills, and the
ability to take direction.

*
*
*Thanks & Regards....*