We are having the below requirement with one our client for QA Automation
Engineer  at Sacramento, CA.

Could you please go through the requirement and reply back with your updated
resume along with the contact details

Job Title: QA Automation Engineer

Location: Sacramento, CA
Duration: 6+months

Primary Skills : QA Automation Engineer

QTP, LoadRunner
Performance Center
Reporting and metrics with automation tools
Experience with scripting languages

 Thanks & Regards
Rajender Enumula
Ph: 630-242-6423 Ext 219 || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
rajender_enum...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.