*Hi Associate,*
*                   Currently, I am recruiting candidates for my Below
requirement as mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send
me the *
*                   updated resume along with contact details at the
earliest.             *
*Job Title: .Net/C# Developer with WFP*
*Location: Austin, TX *
*Duration: 6-12 Months*
*Job Description:*
Position requires experience working in an enterprise architecture
environment within .net framework using C# and XML. Must be able to apply
SDLC concept and have a proven track record of delivering solid, robust
applications. Must have a good understanding of Object Oriented
Programming concept. Knowledge of Rational Unified Process methodology or
other iterative development methodologies is a plus

What we are looking for primarily is someone who has done a lot of WPF
Windows Client development and has a thorough knowledge of how
things work.

The individual should be familiar with how to integrate third party WPF
controls and also to create or extend custom controls beyond the stock
controls that are available. We want someone who can chase down memory
leaks and identify and solve performance issues. If the candidate
understands WPF and Windows programming at the right level then I
think(s)he will have probably been down this path a few times in his/her

*Thanks and Regards*
*Ranadheer *
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*Email: ranadhe...@usmsystems.com  *
*Ph: 703-349-3698 *
*Fax: 703-995-0830   *
*14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A*