*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com*

*Job title: SAP Developer
Location: Denver,CO
Duration: 15+ Months Contract

Client has two resources whom are ending their contract in September who
support their SAP applications.  They would like to have two new resources
come in and handle the production support of their SAP environment in

The resources would be working with:
ABAP development
Interface development work
FSCD Basis support

The resources would have to talk with end users, do development, provide
production support for any potential issues, and help support the
organization’s use of their SAP applications.  They do not have an internal
team, this is it, therefore they would like each resource to handle a wide
range of tasks with wide range of modules in financials and this project is
very long term.  This is a baseline support role and they use FICO suite
and treasury/cash management integrations.

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Voice : 203-769-6536