We have a hot opening for.......

Job#14176: DatsStage Resource

Duration: 4 weeks

Location: Kansas City, KS

Job Description:

Our client in Kansas City needs a Datastage resource for 3-4 weeks starting

They need someone who is skilled in parsing files and moving files to and
from directories.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate on C2C:

Kulbir Singh

Office: 703-880-8775/ Direct: 703-828-7351 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:s...@gainam.net> kul...@gainam.net  I