Dear Consultant,
Hope the day is treating you well!
have an open

position that we thought you may be interested in.  If you are interested
and available or

know someone else who is, please contact me.

Title:UI Developer
Location: ROSEMONT, IL 60018
Duration: 6 Months Contract
G.C or U.S. Citizens only.

Must-haves :
Spring MVC
Spring Core
3-5 years of UI Development experience with Java
Experience working in the Websphere Portal

Plusses :
Big Plus PL/SQL
Experience with Agile methodology
Web Service integration experience

Role :
This person will be involved in UI Development, from working in the AGILE

and SCRUM meetings to executing the development within the Websphere

Thank you,
Jacob John
Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave,k