Dear Consultant,
Hope the day is treating you well!
have an open

position that we thought you may be interested in.  If you are interested
and available or

know someone else who is, please contact me.

Title:Load Runner
Location: Woodlawn, MD
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Face to Face is must.

Must-haves ;
5 – 10 years of Testing experience
2+ years of experience with administration, installation and support of HP
Load

Runner/Performance Center testing tool version 9.5 or later. THIS IS  A
MUST. THEY

MUST HAVE RECENT LOAD RUNNER experience
Ability to create and troubleshoot complex Load Runner scripts using
various protocols

such as Ajax, Web 2.0
SDLC experience
Experience in all aspects of software testing and validation (evaluating
test results to

determine compliance with test plans, end-user requirements and security
standards)
Technical writing experience (ex: writing test plans, test cases, test
scenarios, test

results, test analysis and testing reports)

Plusses :
C/C++, Perl, Java developer background
Experience with SiteScope version 10+ installation / administration /
customization
Project implementation background.

Role
This person will be responsible to support the new Enterprise Testing
Center for

Lockheed. They will be engineering, designing, and implementing the
Enterprise Testing

Center technologies and processes to support this new project. This person
will be

working with the design and development team to create this new testing
center by

installing LoadRunner into the environment.

Thank you,
Jacob John
Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave,k