We are having the below requirement with one our client for Jboss/Apache
developer at Charlotte, NC.

Could you please go through the requirement and reply back with your updated
resume along with the contact details

Job Title:  Jboss/Apache developer

Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 6+Months

We're looking for a Jboss expert, who will configure it for apps on Redhat
servers, and using Apache as the web front end.

 Thanks & Regards
Rajender Enumula
Ph: 630-242-6423 Ext 219 || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
rajender_enum...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.