*Hi Associate,*
*
*              Currently, I am recruiting candidates for my Below
requirement as mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send
me the updated resume along with contact details at the earliest.
  *
*
*
*Job Title: C#/.Net Developer*
*Location: Saint Petersburg, FL*
*Duration: 6 Months*
* *
*Job Description:*
Project Description: The requirement is to accept data from external
retailers (text documents or Excel spreadsheets) as well as internal
clients, and insert the offer data into Oracle tables for use within all
our offer entry systems, which includes in store, Coupon Network, and
Mobile. Additionally, data will be extracted and formatted for delivery to
external retailers based on technical requirements for use in their
internal systems. The contractor in addition to C#/.Net skills must have be
proficient in relational databases (Oracle preferred) and XML document
manipulation. This is an extension of current processes to provide
additional capability to the business users.

*Key Skills:*
·  C#/.Net developer
·  Web services
·  XML /Xpath
·  Oracle
·  SQL Server

*EXPERIENCE*: 5 years' related experience
Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
Experience using (C and C++) as well as scripting languages (Korn shell,
awk, Python)
Preferred experience using Visual Basic and the .Net platform (VB.Net,
ASP.Net, C#)
Experience using Oracle & SQL Server

*Thanks and Regards*
*Ranadheer *
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*Email: ranadhe...@usmsystems.com  *
*Ph: 703-349-3698 *
*Fax: 703-995-0830   *
*14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A*