Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP

Please reply at
*Position  : SAP Solution Manager
Location : St. Louis,MO
Duration : 6 month contract*

Strong Functional SAP Solution Manager Experience
Strong SAP ECC 6 and Enhancement Pack 5 Experience
Experience with Transport Management
Some Technical SAP Workflow experience
Excellent Communication and Knowledge Transfer Ability

*High level technical SAP workflow experience

*Day to Day:
*In this role our client is looking for a senior SAP consultant with a
depth of knowledge in and around a few areas pertaining to a new
implementation of SAP’s latest version.  This consultant will be
responsible for the configuration and integration of SAP Solution Manager.
SAP SM is a module responsible for change management within SAP and works
with Transport Management. There are two phases to this position: 1) The
integration and configuration of SAP SM. 2) Knowledge transfer and training
of the surrounding staff within SAP SM

Direct: 203-652-1454*115